[Mldxcc] Gary Stilwell Update

Robert Hess w1rh at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 16 22:05:15 EDT 2008

At the last meeting, the question was asked if anyone knew how Gary Stilwell was doing.  I believe his call is KI6T.  I asked his son, Glenn, and here is the answer.

Bob
W1RH

Thanks Bob,

After spending the better part of 10 days in ICU my father has been released from the hospital and is resting comfortably at home. They have made some adjustments to his O2 situation, diet, and pulmonary condition. After being intabated for the majority of his stay I think they have a handle on his disease and we expect him to get back to 90-95% of his old condition.

Please ask the guys to send him some get well wishes to his email. gary at radioplace.com

Thanks for your concern,

Glenn

WR6O