[Mldxcc] Fw: Re: Part II Presentation for MLDXCC

SHIRLEY ROSE rosesl at prodigy.net
Sun Sep 7 11:07:46 EDT 2008

--- On Sun, 9/7/08, SHIRLEY ROSE <rosesl at prodigy.net> wrote:

From: SHIRLEY ROSE <rosesl at prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: Part II Presentation for MLDXCC
To: "Jim Brown K9YC" <k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Sunday, September 7, 2008, 8:07 AM

Jim,
   Thank you for pointing out our meeting schedule deficiency.  I guess we did not check our calender correctly because we thought the 15th would be the weekend between sweeps.  We'll probably go to the 8th or 22nd as our November meeting date.  I'll let you know what we decide.

Thanks,
Shirley/AA6K

For MLDXCC:  The Sweeps dates are as follows:

2.1. CW: First full weekend in November (November 1-2, 2008).
2.2. Phone: Third full weekend in November (November 15-16, 2008).
Shall we move the meeting back to the 22nd???

Shirley/AA6K