[Mldxcc] Suggested calendar for 2009

Richard Hill rehill at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jan 2 00:49:48 EST 2009

Dick, thanks for the list.

Everyone, please take a look at the list and let us know of any conflicts
you find.  Let us know via the reflector or at the January meeting.

We would like to consider additional meeting locations so more members have
an opportunity to attend meetings.  Our annual meeting will likely continue
in Stockton in July.  Perhaps we could consider an additional two or three
locations around the club territory?

I think the Colima del Oro in Shingle Springs is a good suggestion, but I
would like to hear from those on the edge of our area to weigh in on this
location and offer additional ideas.

I have not had time to plot our membership and get a good idea of how many
live where, but it seems that it might be good to have a meeting in the
following general areas:

Truckee/Reno/S. Lake Tahoe
Placerville/Auburn/Roseville
Marysville/Chico/Willows
Stockton/Vallejo/Livermore
Merced/Madera/Mariposa

Other suggestions?

I was referred to the Barnwood Restaurant in Ripon, anyone familiar with
this place:  http://www.barnwoodrestaurant.com/  They have a room that seats
70, and seem to have a nice lunch menu.

Happy new year all!

73