[Mldxcc] ARRL RTTY RU

Norman Wilson n6jv at comcast.net
Fri Jan 9 13:09:42 EST 2009

I hadn't planned on listing scores for contests where MLDXCC wasn't entering
as a club, but why not?  Showing activity is a good thing.

Scores updated.

Norm
N6JV at N6JV.com  (recommended foreign incoming)
Alt: N6JV at comcast.net or nwilson at N6JV.us
http://N6JV.com   (MUSEUM)
Skype:  norman.wilson73