[Mldxcc] WPX Entries for MLDXCC --YES/NO??

Jim Venneman wx6v at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 6 07:32:24 PDT 2009

Thanks Norm.

I'll go ahead and send in my score for MLDXCC. By the way - is the proper club description in the Cabrillo file Mother Lode DX/Contesting Club?

 Well - my claimed score is 2,393,253, so we can add that to the total.

 Has anyone contacted Rich, WC6H, to see if he is going to enter their score towards MLDXCC? They put in some huge numbers over there in Valley Springs.

Jim  -WX6V-