[Mldxcc] Congrats!!!

Jim Venneman wx6v at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 9 08:24:11 PDT 2009

Thanks Dick. Congrats also to you for making the CW accuracy Honor Roll. That is a much tougher challenge!

Y'know - it's funny. I sure enjoy operating cw more as a mode than phone. However, my ears just hear voices much better than tones. My accuracy rate on phone is typically 300% better than my accuracy rate on cw. Go figure.

Take Care. Hope to hear everyone in the upcoming WPX CW contest in three weeks.

Jim  -WX6V-