[Mldxcc] SS-CW Scores Table Updated With First 73 Logs

John Miller webaron at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 15:51:03 PST 2009

The data was obtained from NCCC reflector, MLDXC reflector, and the
3830 reflector:

http://www.nccc.cc/index.html

Click "Scores" button (same Username/Password as "Members Only") --->
"2009 Scores" ---> "ARRL SS (Nov)"

The Good News:  73 Logs received in less than 24 hours representing
6.4 Million claimed points.  That's really good.

The Bad News:  Last year NCCC submitted 133 Logs for the SS-CW
contest, representing > 10 Million points.  BUT I have not heard from
many folks yet.  So that's really Good News.

We're off to a pretty good start for SS-2009, but it's not going to be
cakewalk with PVRC and maybe a couple of other clubs "Gunning for the
Gavel".

Please send me your SS-CW score reports and I'll update the table
daily this week.

You know my motto:  Every log, Every Point.

73,
John K6MM