[Mldxcc] Fw: Fw: [3830] Club Names on 3830 Score Reporting Forms

SHIRLEY ROSE rosesl at prodigy.net
Tue Oct 20 14:01:12 PDT 2009

To all,
  I have just checked all areas of club name usage (except our bank account) and here is the result:

1. The club by-laws read "Mother Lode DX/Contest Club"
2. The ARRL club list has "Mother Lode DX/Contest Club"
3. The CQ club list has "Mother Lode DX/Contest Club"
4. The 3080 reflector has "Mother Lode DX & Contest Club"

It seems that this is the closest we have been to name standardization since I have been a member of the club.

Dick,  as you made the 3080 entry could you please revise the & to /.

Thank you.

73 de AA6K
Shirl