[Mldxcc] [NCCC] Ameritron RCS-4 and 6m

CATFISHTWO at aol.com CATFISHTWO at aol.com
Sat Jul 3 17:23:54 PDT 2010

AHH The old check and see if the filter works test...Hi hi

I did the same sort of  thing when I first set up my 6 m transverter  for
the Orion, I tried to run it through the I.C.E. 421 filter and was less than
happy then reset it straight to the stepir and it worked Much  Better.
oops

Tom

N6AJR

In a message dated 7/3/2010 4:59:25 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,