[Mldxcc] W6RKC 2010 CQ 160 PH

Rick, W6RKC ab1u at volcano.net
Mon Mar 1 00:33:58 PST 2010

Submitted for MLDXCC:

Club/Team : Mother Lode DX/Contest Club
          Software : N1MM Logger V10.2.5

         Band    QSOs    Pts  Sta   Cty
          1.8     116        303   39    6
        Total     116        303   39    6

             Score : 13,635

Phone on 160, now there is a contest!

Lots of East coast stations doing what they do best, listening east,
working Europe, then going to bed and not bothering with the West
Coast who were gallantly attempting to make a meager score by working
stateside contacts.

W6RFF's new amp is working great, he was kicking my butt all over the band.

A strange thing happened, I noticed today, after searching DX Summit
for the call K1U, who operated from Maine, [  I need Maine on 40
meters via LOTW to complete that band for 5BWAS and wanted to see if
the station was on 40 today ], that there was a spot allegedly from
me spotting K1U, just after I worked him. Since I was not connected
to any cluster and did not make a spot, I assume it was on of his
Arizona Outlaw buddies listening to him and was doing some cheer
leading and posting spots to get more West Coast stations to call
him. Anyway, I am going to contact Dave, K1TTT, to see if he can
determine the source of the spot via the IP address like he does
after all the big contests.

73,

Rick, W6RKC