[Mldxcc] W6RKC 2010 ARRL DX PH

Rick, W6RKC ab1u at volcano.net
Tue Mar 9 22:52:43 PST 2010

Submitted for MLDXCC:

Club/Team : Mother Lode DX/Contest Club
          Software : N1MM Logger V10.2.5

         Band    QSOs    Pts  Cty
          1.8       2      6    2
          3.5      37     111   23
            7      38     114   21
           14     120     360   35
           21      87     261   25
           28       2      6    1
        Total     286     858  107

             Score : 91,806

3 or 4 years ago, I blew up my T-T Titan 425 amplifier and put it
back in the boxes and into storage for a retirement project. With
retirement, I finally ordered the parts and repaired it on Wednesday
before the contest. Got to try it out over the weekend and it seemed
to work on the 6 contest bands. Had a number of unsolicited " nice
signal " reports with it & the FT-2000, which also held up well with
some bone crushing signals. SSB is my least favorite mode since the
hearing has deteriorated with old age and it is even more difficult
to understand accented English as a contesting language from around the world.

It was nice to work some Europe and got 6 bands with KH7X.

73,

Rick, W6RKC