[Mldxcc] Fw: [NCCC] K6GT cqp

SHIRLEY ROSE rosesl at prodigy.net
Sun Oct 3 16:37:15 PDT 2010

--- On Sun, 10/3/10, gdaught6 at stanford.edu <gdaught6 at stanford.edu> wrote:

From: gdaught6 at stanford.edu <gdaught6 at stanford.edu>
Subject: [NCCC] K6GT cqp
To: nccc at contesting.com
Date: Sunday, October 3, 2010, 4:27 PM

CALLSIGN: K6GT
CLUB: Mother Lode DX/CC
CONTEST: California QSO Party
CATEGORY: SINGLE-OP-ASSISTED ALL HIGH MIXED
CLAIMED-SCORE: 126728
OPERATORS: K6GT

A pretty serious effort, made harder by the stress of N1MM teaching me how to use
itself.  I encountered a couple of 'curious behavior' phenomena, but nothing I couldn't
recover from.  My new computer/N1MM/K3 setup is learning to cooperate.  Now if
they will let me join the team.

Almost all Q's from running, and CW/SSB= 2, approximately.

I never heard, nor saw spotted, SD or ID.  But I did get DL's, EI, G, SP, OK's, OL,
ON, and one of the loudest signals all weekend from an F6!

An A index of one is nice, even is SF is only about 80.

I will also post this to MLDXCC.  (I pay my dues, attend the occasional meeting, and
even have 3 years service as the 'tri-tip slicer' at the Jackson meeting.  [Which hasn't
been in Jackson for a couple of years now...])

I had pretty much fun!

73,

George T Daughters, K6GT
CU in the California QSO Party (CQP)