[Mldxcc] [NCCC] MLDXCC CQP log submission guidance

Rich rehill at ix.netcom.com
Thu Oct 7 06:48:53 PDT 2010

  Ron, thanks.  Let me be clear that I'm not speaking for MLDXCC
collectively. I am not a primary officer this year.

Thanks for your note.  As Dick noted, our Honorary membership is rarely
used. It has been used to honor members who no longer reside in club
territory but do remain connected to the membership.

I look forward to efforts that increase the membership of either club,
grow the base of active contesters, and improve NCCC's Sweepstakes
performance.  I appreciate friendly, honest, competition.  Clearly REDXA
has been open and clear in presenting changes, rationale and goals.  I
applaud that.  I hope the discussion has and will be good for both clubs
and ultimately for NCCC and west coast contesting.

Thank you
73
Rich
NU6T