[Mldxcc] [NCCC] MLDXCC CQP log submission guidance

CATFISHTWO at aol.com CATFISHTWO at aol.com
Thu Oct 7 12:59:09 PDT 2010

Well I try to alternate my few points between  clubs.   But  I may get  one
two years in a row if my memory fails me,  but I hate  to waste good
points, and I have been to meetings for both clubs  now and  then so I send points
 here this year and there next year.  Works for  me, and I like the folks
in both clubs, so I try to remember to play fair.

I see no problem with any body/everybody sending their "NCCC " points to
which ever club they choose to.  I will imagine that in the long run it
evens out  any how, if some one weree to check.

Tom
N6AJR

In a message dated 10/7/2010 8:45:50 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,