[Mldxcc] 7/8" Hardline Available

Robert Hess w1rh at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 18 17:30:16 PDT 2010

A friend of mine is selling several reels of Andrew LDF-550 7/8" hard line with
the proceeds going to the El Dorado County Amateur Radio Club.

I've seen the stuff.  It's been sitting on the reels for some time but is
otherwise in excellent condition and never used.  I run hardline to my HF
antennas, so I thought I'd make this known to NCCC and MLDXCC first.  Nothing
wrong with actually achieving near the legal limit AT the antenna, you know.

Here are the approximate lengths:
335'
300'
275'
260'
250'
215'
210'
200'
125'

I don't think he wants to break up the reels but if you need 100 feet, or
whatever, let me know.  If there are two out there who want 100 feet, perhaps we
can break up the 200 foot reel, etc.

Bob
W1RH