[Mldxcc] Do we or Don't we?

Raymond Parker nd6sarrl at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 24 07:11:00 PDT 2010

Thanks Jim for the research and explanation.

I have a suggestion....fill out a 990 ecard and mail it to the IRS. It's my guess that the IRS is up to it's rear end in these filing and may be months before reviewing any of the forms.

The 16-thousand new agents needed to monitor the Obama Heath Bill will be distraction enough.

A second thought would be to lay low and let  this attempt to squeeze blood out of a turnip. blow by.

I wonder if the thousands of small churches have to file?  I  need a translator for the ARRL
response to this regulation.

....Back to my foxhole and work some more DX.   Ray ND6S