[Mldxcc] [NCCC] PVRC 2010 Sweepstakes Strategy

Chris Tate - N6WM ctate at ewnetinc.com
Tue Oct 26 15:40:24 PDT 2010

Thanks John.  I had just sent this out to the SS advisory group for some discussion.

  Also-

It is no suprise they are trying to discourage folks from going to 15 meters and up, even going so far as to convince their folks to ignore the 40 over S9 stations.  DO NOT BE FOOLED HERE!  Start on the highest band you hear activity on and work the cr** out of everything.  Their strategy different than ours, and is dependant on the lower bands, ours on the upper bands.

~C./WM
VP/CC