[Mldxcc] Thai Rescue Mission At HS0AC

John Miller webaron at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 07:45:36 PST 2011

MLDXCC Members:

You may have heard about the severe floods in Thailand this past Fall, resulting in devastating damage everywhere -- including the Radio Amateur Society of Thailand (RAST) and their famous "HSØAC" club station, which were completely destroyed.  This website shows it all in horrific detail:

http://www.qsl.net/rast/

If you'd like to help our ham radio cousins at RAST get their station back on the air again, with an equipment or dollar donation, contact details are in the attached email.

Thanks for your consideration and Happy Holidays!

73,
John, K6MM

Begin forwarded message: