[Mldxcc] Scores Table Updated: TBDC, RAC, OK/DX RTTY, NAQP CW, RTTY RU

John Miller webaron at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 09:11:30 PST 2011

http://www.nccc.cc/index.html

Scores --> 2010 --> RAC Winter, OK/DX RTTY, Stew Perry TBDC

Scores --> 2011 --> NAQP CW, ARRL RTTY Roundup

Note:  For 2010, NCCC won the RTTY Roundup Club Competition in the
Unlimited Category by submitting 60 logs totaling 2.5 Million points.

For 2011, we won't qualify for the Unlimited Category unless we submit
at least 51 logs.  Currently, I show 46 score reports totaling 1.9
Million points.

However, there are several more KBers who operated in the Roundup --
but haven't reported scores yet.

I know, because you're in my log.  :  >)

Please send me your scores asap.  And we certainly need to get 100% of
the logs submitted before the deadline:

Deadline Date:   2359 UTC Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Email Address:    RTTYRU at arrl.org

73,
John K6MM