[Mldxcc] Visalia

John Miller webaron at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 10:32:47 PDT 2011

Dick:

Don't give up so easily : >)

I just called the La Quinta Inn in Visalia -- you can book a room now for $109.00 per night (includes breakfast).

Nice clean hotel.  Literally 5 minutes down the road from the Holiday Inn.

http://tinyurl.com/3p7ljob

Phone:  (559) 739-9800 ‎

Suggest:  Reserve a room there now -- then if you really want to stay at the Holiday Inn -- wait for the inevitable HI cancellations that will come up next March & April.

Just a thought.

73,
John, K6MM