[Mldxcc] VP8ORK presentation

SHIRLEY ROSE rosesl at prodigy.net
Wed Jun 22 16:15:36 PDT 2011

For Tom:
  Could we please a short bio for the program; or if you prefer I could lift some info from your QRZ listing.

For MLDXCC;
  Last year we had about 40 attendees.  I'm planning on about the same number this year.  I preliminarily estimated 40 to 50.  We need to get more of our people there this year!

73 de AA6K
Shirley L Rose
President, MLDXCC