[Mldxcc] From N7RT: Has Room At Holiday Inn, Visalia -- Wants To Share It

John Miller webaron at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 09:37:49 PDT 2011

To all:

Hardy (N7RT) has a room at the Holiday Inn.  His traveling companion can't make it, so he would like to share the room.  Details below.

If interested, please contact him directly:  n7rt at cox.net

73,
John, K6MM

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Hardy Landskov" <n7rt at cox.net>
Date: March 29, 2011 9:26:39 AM PDT
To: <k6mm at arrl.net>
Subject: Visalia convention

John,
This is awkward at best. I have a slight problem. The guy who was going to stay with me can't make it so I am looking for someone to share the room with. I have a non smoking, 2 queen bed room at the Holiday.
I wish there was some way to send this to all that are going. Does NCDXC have a reflector?
Maybe I could put a sign at the front desk when I get there but most people have probably made arrangements by then.
It would be neat if the registration site had a place where you could post messages like mine.
73 Hardy N7RT