[Mldxcc] NCCC Receives 2010 CQ WW RTTY DX Plaque

John Miller webaron at gmail.com
Mon May 23 20:38:21 PDT 2011

This past Saturday at the Dayton Hamvention, results were announced for the 2010 CQ WW RTTY DX contest.  And NCCC was on the list !

We took first place in the Club Competition category for North America -- narrowly beating out our East Coast cousins, PVRC.

It was my pleasure to receive the plaque on behalf of NCCC, from the Contest Director himself -- Ed Muns (W0YK).

I've uploaded a photo to the NCCC website and will bring it to the June meeting:

http://www.nccc.cc/trophycase.html

It's really a beautiful plaque.

Congrats to all involved -- especially Ed (W0YK), who operated as P49X -- and Steve (K6AW) & Glenn (W6OTC) operating as HC8/K6AW.  Together they scored 80% of our total points.

Friendly reminder:  It's just 122 days until the 2011 CQ WW RTTY DX contest !

http://www.cqwwrtty.com/index.html

73,
John, K6MM