[Mldxcc] NU6T 15m DXCC confirmed, application off to ARRL

SHIRLEY ROSE rosesl at prodigy.net
Wed Nov 16 20:06:33 PST 2011

Great job Rich.

Shirl/AA6K

--- On Wed, 11/16/11, Rich NU6T <rehill at ix.netcom.com> wrote:

From: Rich NU6T <rehill at ix.netcom.com>
Subject: [Mldxcc] NU6T 15m DXCC confirmed, application off to ARRL
To: "MLDXCC" <mldxcc at contesting.com>
Date: Wednesday, November 16, 2011, 7:39 PM

Nice to get some good news this week <grin>.  New Roof half done...(ARRL
LoTW desk processed my SS CW log.  Few new confirmations so far).

DXCC: DXCC Mixed awarded in 2003, phone endorsement, 20m endorsement.
210 entities worked as of today.

Work towards 5B DXCC:  20m DXCC awarded.  15m confirmed, 101 contacts as
of this morning.  eApplication off to ARRL.
     I've worked 40m DXCC but need many confirmations.  Closing in on
10m DXCC worked.
     80m?  I have a dozen or so worked.

Most important?  Closing in on DXCC CW worked!

Cheers!
Rich
NU6T