[Mldxcc] For Sale - (two) FT1000 Fields

Rick ab1u at volcano.net
Thu Apr 26 23:08:13 PDT 2012

The Great American Shack clean out continues.

I have two Yaesu FT1000 Field transceivers for sale. Listed here
before they go to the WWW place.

I am the original owner, non-smoking shack, neither unit has any
modifications and I consider them a 9.95 on a scale of 10
electrically and cosmetically. ( 0.05 penalty for any dust that may
reside on them ).

Both radios include all the original accessories - manual ( one is in
it's unopened plastic bag),  unopened bag of connectors & fuse for
each, hand held  MN-31 microphone ( one is without the protective
cardboard box ), of course the AC cord, and the highly sought after,
extremely rare, very colorful, slightly outdated, Yaesu amateur radio
prefix Map of the World!  Still in it's original protective, plastic
wrapping! With Yaesu sticker too!

Each will be packed in the original triple box set that I received
them in from HRO.

One transceiver includes 4 optional filters, the 8.2 mhz IF 2.0 KHz
narrow SSB filter, two 250 Hz narrow CW filters for the 8.2mhz & 455
khz IF's and a 500 hz Collins mechanical filter for the subreceiver.
$1250 for this one plus shipping

The other transceiver has two narrow 250 hz CW filters for  both
IF's. $1200 for this one plus shipping.

All filters are Yaesu manufacture.

Pictures available. You can catch a glimpse on QRZ.com - W6RKC.

In lieu of shipping, I can meet halfway within the NCCC circle.

I really hate selling them but I have not used them for a number of
years and I want to upgrade to the new whiz bang transceiver everyone
is using.  I believe I will keep that one until my SK listing in QST.

Please respond to the email address of this message or call me ( 209 ) 223-AB1U

Thanks for reading,

Rick, W6RKC