[Mldxcc] August meeting entertainment?

Robert Hess w1rh at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 6 17:55:34 PDT 2012

Dick (and MLDXCC),

The room is quite private.  Not huge but should accommodate our group just fine.  I'm bringing a projector and screen.  We can play a video on my laptop or via an external DVD player.

I'm planning on doing some sort of presentation on CQP....a score analysis.  At this point, I haven't given it much thought.  Suggestions welcome.  Once I focus on it, I should have something worth watching and hopefully motivational.

I'm guessing that what I will have will be a 20 minute presentation, but discussion could extend that.  Perhaps bring a dxpedition video in case we need to fill time.

Bob