[Mldxcc] Pictures of Your Station

Robert Hess w1rh at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 24 14:05:22 EDT 2012

Hello everyone,

I'm expecting a few eager new contesters at tomorrow's meeting. I know it's late notice but I'd love to have some pictures of member's stations to show.  Like one shot of your shack and a shot or two of antennas.

The meeting is going to be all about CQP but to keep the interest of the newbies, I'd like to show the pictures.

Whether or not you will be at the meeting, and whether or not you're a big gun or little pistol, please send me some pictures if you can.

Thanks.

Bob