[Mldxcc] SS/ssb ONE frustration

Robert Hess w1rh at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 20 21:24:21 EST 2012

Interesting comment, Jerry.  Although I spent most of my time running, I did do some S&P and I heard very few VE's calling CQ.  The big one was a VE8 that I found on S&P.

I usually sweep SS but this time, with 902 Q's, I was still missing SF and NL at the end.  Really weird.  I have never missed more than one section.  Typically, the last sections for me to work have been SB and NT, but I had two NT's at the end and three SB's.

No problem working the new ON sections.  I had several of each call me when I was running.

Bob