[Mldxcc] [NCCC] Convention

CATFISHTWO at aol.com CATFISHTWO at aol.com
Mon Apr 22 17:50:46 EDT 2013

oops , wrong button.

One thing I also liked was with the larger venue, I found the ability to
use my mobility scooter much easier.  At the Saturday nite dinner, they had
reserved me a seat near the door, at a table with only 6 other diners, as
the  scooter takes up a bit of room. And there was enough space for the staff
to  get around us with out any one bumping into my seat.  Last year at H I
they  had me at a table with several other folks in mobility devices and
still 10 of  us at 1 table.  And we were on the path the waiters used so every
30  seconds some one was banging into my backrest.

The setup for  this year was much much better.  thanks again, my  vote is
for the convention center.

tom N6AJR

In a message dated 4/22/2013 1:35:57 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,