[Mldxcc] Vote!

Robert Hess w1rh at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 15 17:12:03 EST 2013

Hello MLDXCC'ers,

If you haven't yet voted YES or NO on the proposed NCCC bylaws amendment I introduced, the deadline is February 20th.

[Whether or not the officers are granted the opportunity to run for a second term, I'm true-blue NCCC and MLDXCC, meaning that I go with the flow]

If you're a full NCCC member (you've paid dues), and whether or not your vote is YES (in favor of the amendment to allow a second term) or NO (stay status quo), please register your vote one way or another.

Send an email, stating YES or NO, to this address:

 NCCC.TREASURER at GMAIL.COM

Bob
W1RH