[Mldxcc] ARRL DX CW K6OK Checklog

James jvarn359 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 00:42:22 EST 2013

I did a relaxed part-time effort mostly to EU, mostly on 15 meters. 71
QSOs to 29 countries. Conditions were pretty good and I was really
happy to snag two new DXCC's -- hopefully I'm good in their logs and
they confirm via LOTW.

I don't agree with the ARRL DX scoring system of 3 points per QSO -- I
think it's antiquated and there ought to be at least some
acknowledgement that a 9,000 mile QSO is harder than 3,000.  But
that's just my personal view. Anyway, as a "conscientious objector," I
think the proper thing for me to do is to submit a checklog. It's my
way of registering my disagreement with ARRL while at the same time
ensuring the people I worked receive credit for the QSOs.

73 Jim K6OK