[Mldxcc] For Sale Virtually New Hy-gain TH-11DX

Rick & Karen Samoian samoian at directcon.net
Sat Jul 20 15:22:09 EDT 2013

I have a virtually new Hy-Gain TH-11DX Yagi antenna, it covers10,12, 15, 17, & 20M .  This antenna is 3 years old, however it was never installed, so all the parts are as new and all alum. is shiny and bright.  I have assembled, the antenna, saving someone 8 hours work, 6 feet above ground, for your inspection.  It is very easy to dis-assemble into bite-sized sections that could easily be transported with a full size PU, or on a roof rack of an SUV.  Photos are available if your interested,
This antenna was purchased for my new QTH, however, after going through the wind exposure calculations here, it’s  too much antenna for my small tower/rotor to handle.  Oh well...........my loss is your gain.  Texas Towers sells the exact antenna for $1039 + shipping.  I will sell this one for $550 and you pick it up in Placerville.
Thanks for the bandwidth............
de Rick,W6SR (530) 344-9085