[Mldxcc] Saturday's Meeting

Robert Hess w1rh at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 25 00:20:27 EDT 2013

This may be the last time we go to Los Pinos.  The problem is that they require a single check if attendance is over 20.  What they're offering, assuming our attendance is over 20, and it probably will be, is the following:

choice of
Tacos: asada, chicken, carnitas, or basa (fish)

Burritos: asada, chicken, carnitas, or bean and Cheese

Chicken Caesar salad or Pollo Cozumel salad

all come with rice and beans, chips and salsa, bean dip.
and included choice of Iced tea, Coke, Diet, Sprite,
total price including tax and tip

15.65 per person

Please be prepared to bring cash.  We will probably round up to $16, but I'll leave that up to our VP, since I'll be in Seattle.

I'll be looking for alternative locations in the Shingle Springs/Cameron Park/El Dorado Hills area.

Bob