[Mldxcc] Fw: scores for web page

SHIRLEY ROSE rosesl at prodigy.net
Sat Mar 9 10:45:44 EST 2013

To all,
  Thank you for the assurance that new members are aware of and included in club contesting activities.  We now have all of our ARRL DX CW logs submitted.  I'll check on the submission of our ARRL DX Phone logs soon (after I get mine submitted).
  I'd like to remind everyone to check our contest page on our web site.  The items in red are events that we will be entering as a club.

 Changing the subject...would someone who is going to the NCCC meeting on Monday evening please pick up my CQP T-shirt??  I'll get it at our meeting next Saturday.

Shirl/AA6K
Chief Flogger