[Mldxcc] CQ CW WPX K6OK SO(A)LP AB

JVarney jvarn359 at gmail.com
Sun May 26 21:56:21 EDT 2013

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: K6OK

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: CM98
Operating Time (hrs): 26

------------
  160:    0
   80:    6
   40:   37
   20:   56
   15:  163
   10:   20
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Disappointing. At my small lot station I'm pretty much dependent on 15m
openings
to EU and JA to drive my score. Obviously the solar conditions pretty much
stifled 15m. The D layer was like cat litter, it absorbed everything...

Worse than a solar flare, a neighbor has a new switching supply that
obliterates 40m from 9pm to 9am local time. Grow lamps? (this is California,
after all...). Despite the setbacks there's still enough activity on the
bands
to keep it fun and interesting. Thanks for the QSO's.

My microstation has TS-590, N1MM, VE7CC cluster, Skimmer, 100W, 15m Moxon
and
wire dipoles for 20/40.