[Mldxcc] NAQP CW W1SRD Single Op LP

Bill Haddon haddon.bill at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 00:32:54 EDT 2014

K6LRN wrote:

>Should we try to form an all MLDXCC team or two for the
January/February events under the NCCC 'umberella'?

Just  to clarify my understanding:

--   Fred,  k6DGW chooses optimal teams from NCCC's perspective

--  We identify all mldxcc members who are on these NCCC teams, and if
appropriate, add any MLDXCC player who is not an NCCC member.

--  Our organizer (K6LRN?) chooses 1 or two 5 member teams using his own
criteria (might be the same order as on fred's teams, but not necessary)

-- When results appear we'll see how the MLDXCC teams fared.

But in comparison to what?  Probably an interesting exerise only if REDXA
and/or CCCP joins in.

We could try this scheme in the upcoming SSB NAQP.

73 Bill n6zfo