[Mldxcc] KH7Y update

Kenneth Anderson k6ta at volcano.net
Sat Aug 9 00:47:22 EDT 2014

KH7Y UPDATE
Ken-K6TA

----- Original Message -----
From: "Fred"
To: k6ta at volcano.net
Sent: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 18:26:51 -1000
Subject: Iselle
 Hi Ken,  we had 10 inches of rain in 4 hours.  The eye was about 2
miles to the east of our QTH see the black line which is the eye and
we live down twards the ocean.  No damage we had the home engineered
for 120 MPH and we covered all the windows on the east side just in
case.  Tower and antennas are fine.  We have the east coast home on
the market now and this home will go on the market in the next few
weeks.  Hope you are doing well.
 530 AM HST and all is good here.  The track of the storm was just
north of our QTH on HWY 11,  see the photos.  By the time the storm
hit land at Pahala on the east coast, it started to weaken.  We have
had lots of heavy rain, little wind.  Power and internet still on,
were dry!!   Aloha,  Fred

		  [1]

[2] protection is active.

Email sent using Volcano.net.