[Mldxcc] Sorry if there is email address confusion

Emily Clarke n1did at comcast.net
Thu Aug 14 13:51:49 EDT 2014

So I thought I should explain that sometimes I might use the email address:

estarbrook at gmail.com

Which will decode to Emileigh Starbrook instead of Emily Clarke. That's
my non-de-plume for work I do in the Exploratorium's virtual museums.
Unfortunately that software only allowed you to pick a first name and
pick from their pre-generated last names.  Since Emily Starbrook was
taken, I had to use the Gaelic spelling Emileigh.

But most of my friends call me Emi, so feel free to use it :-)

Cheers,

Emi