[Mldxcc] FS Elecraft K3 and P3 with SVGA

Chris Tate - N6WM ctate at ewnetinc.com
Wed Aug 20 18:11:10 EDT 2014

From: Chat [chat-bounces at ncdxc.org] on behalf of Chris Tate - N6WM via Chat [chat at ncdxc.org]
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2014 3:02 PM
To: nccc at contesting.com; chat at ncdxc.org
Subject: [NCDXC Chat] FS Elecraft K3 and P3 with SVGA

All,

I have a FB K3 Plus subreceiver and P3 with SVGA up for sale

This rig is my spare. (e,g, it has never seen action at K6LRG and has been at my Fremont QTH) and it has about 60 minutes of run time post last Elecraft refit and certification.

It is in TOP condition, recently sent back to the mother ship for all upgrades to date, along with DSP.

It includes a KRX3 subreciever
KAT3 internal antenna tuner
a set  of 500,400 and 250 filters on the main receiver
Its basically loaded except for the DVR.

With this K3 I also have a P3 with SVGA option installed.

I would really.. really like to sell it as a K3/P3 set or get both buyers lined up if I split them up.

Serious and appropriate priced offers or inquiries, pics..  test drives  let me know.  reply off reflector.

This is a badass rig with a full life left.  take it off my hands before it gathers too much dust :-).

Win a contest or Work 300 with this.  both are possible. (with the right antenna system).

Chris
N6WM