[Mldxcc] DXpedition CW Operator Needed For TI9

John Miller webaron at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 14:17:39 EST 2014

To:  DX Club List:

Branko, YU4DX, is trying to save the TI9 DXpedition to Cocos Island next February.

They need a 3rd operator (CW) who is willing to provide a $12,600 loan to the team to help secure their boat now.  According to Branko, the 3rd op will receive all QSL revenue generated from all sources:  donations, clubs, OQRS, direct QSLs, etc.

The other 2 operators are Dom (3Z9DX) and Jorge (TI2HMJ).  They have received a license and permission to operate from February 14-24, 2015.

TI9/3Z9DX website:	http://www.nielsen.net/ti9a/activation-plan/

Please distribute to your DX club members and DX friends who might be interested.

For further information please contact Branko directly at:  yu4dx at mail.ru

73,
John, K6MM

Begin forwarded message: