[Mldxcc] RAC Winter Contest

Emileigh Starbrook estarbrook at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 14:15:55 EST 2014

Now that Christmas is over, there is one more contest.  Our Neighbours to
the North have their annual winter contest starting today at 4pm Pacific
time (Dec 27 0000z).  It runs for 24 hours and is on all bands, all modes.

They have free logging software but beware, it's dos based and requires you
to manually set your clock to UTC.  Otherwise N3FPJ also has free logging
software good for 30 days.

For more information, see the PDF file here:

https://www.rac.ca/en/rac/programmes/contests/files/2014%20Winter%20Contest%20Rules%20%20-%20English-French.pdf

I'll be in it if the wind dies down.  Right now putting up an unsupported
mast in an umbrella stand is a bit dicey...

73,

Emily