[Mldxcc] Instant Replay!!

Verne Terwilliger verne.terwilliger at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 14:10:43 EST 2014

Looks like I can't attach documents, so here is what an attached document
would have looked like if it in fact was attached...Whew!!

The MLDXCC meeting and K9W Wake Atoll presentation will be held at The Old
Spaghetti Factory in Stockton (located at March Lane & I-5) in their large
banquet room on Saturday, January 25th starting at 11:30 am.

The restaurant requires us to pre-order the meals from the selection below
so they will be able to efficiently serve us.  The meal prices include:  Coffee
or Tea, small dessert, tax and gratuity.  Soda, Beer, Wine, etc. may be
individually ordered from the bar.

*1. Chicken Caesar Salad:*  Chicken breast strips atop crisp romaine
lettuce tossed with classic Caesar dressing, shredded Romano cheese, garlic
herb croutons and Roma tomatoes. ($14.00)

*2.* *Our Famous Baked Lasagna:  *Made from scratch in our own kitchen –
layers of noodles, Marinara Sauce, ground beef and pork, and four kinds of
cheese. ($16.00)

*3. Chicken Marsala:*  Seasoned breast of chicken with a fresh mushroom and
Marsala wine sauce, served alongside spaghetti with Browned Butter &
Mizithra Cheese. ($15.00)

*4. Spinach and Cheese Ravioli:*  Tender pillows of pasta stuffed with
spinach and two kinds of cheese, topped with savory Marinara Sauce. ($14.00)

Vegetarians may order item #1 less the chicken for $11.00

If you plan to attend please send an email with your name, call, number of
persons, and menu selection to Verne, W6VMT, at w6vmt at arrl.net by January 21
st.  We will collect funds and issue meal tickets at the event.