[Mldxcc] ARRL RTTY RU - WX6V

Jim Venneman wx6v at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 6 21:15:40 EST 2014

                 ARRL RTTY Summary Sheet

      CallSign Used : WX6V
      Operator(s) : WX6V
      Operator Category : Single-Op Assisted
      Band : ALL
      Power : HIGH
      Club: Northern California Contest Club
      On Time : 17 hours

        Band    QSOs    Sec   DX
         3.5        100         3    0
           7           73         8     5
          14       169         9     7
          21       258       29   21
          28         81         8   13

       Totals    681       57   46

            Score : 70,143

Comments: This was my first rtty contest using the K3. What an awesome experience! I was
able to dig in there and work stations with no problems even in the midst of adjacent signals
and hold run frequencies when others nestled in next to me. That's something I was never able to
do with the IC-765. This was mostly a shake down for me for the WPX RTTY event next month,
but glad to put up some decent points towards the club effort.
Sections missed = DE, NS, NWT, NU, LB, and NF. Worked DC during a run in the last 30 minutes
of the contest. I've been in this contest a number of years now and I've yet to work anyone in NU.
Has anyone ever worked all of the mults available in this event? Just curious.
Thanks for the Qs and KBs.........Jim  -WX6V-