[Mldxcc] MLDXCC July Meeting - Stockton

Verne Terwilliger verne.terwilliger at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 18:11:19 EDT 2014

​

The Mother Lode DX & Contest Club is proud to announce that we will have
Rick, N6RNO, give his presentation *CW for SSB Operator (You can do it
without knowing code) *on July 26, 2014 at:

*The Old Spaghetti Factory*

*2702 West March Lane*

*Stockton CA  *

General club meeting starts at 11:30am with the presentation to follow.

The restaurant requires us to pre-order meals from the selections below so
they will be able to efficiently serve us.  The meal prices include:  Coffee
or Tea, small dessert, tax and gratuity.  Soda, Beer, Wine, etc. may be
individually ordered from the bar.

*1. Chicken Caesar Salad:*  Chicken breast strips atop crisp romaine
lettuce tossed with classic Caesar dressing, shredded Romano cheese, garlic
herb croutons and Roma tomatoes. ($14.00)

*2.* *Our Famous Baked Lasagna:  *Made from scratch in our own kitchen –
layers of noodles, Marinara Sauce, ground beef and pork, and four kinds of
cheese. ($16.00)

*3. Chicken Marsala:*  Seasoned breast of chicken with a fresh mushroom and
Marsala wine sauce, served alongside spaghetti with Browned Butter &
Mizithra Cheese. ($15.00)

*4. Spinach and Cheese Ravioli:*  Tender pillows of pasta stuffed with
spinach and two kinds of cheese, topped with savory Marinara Sauce. ($14.00)

Vegetarians may order item #1 less the chicken for $11.00

If you plan to attend please send an email with your name, call, number of
persons, and menu selection to Verne, W6VMT, at w6vmt at arrl.net by July 21st.
We will collect funds (*please bring cash*) and issue meal tickets at the
event.