[Mldxcc] Fw: International DX Convention 2015 Visalia, California

Rick Samoian ricksamoian at outlook.com
Sun Nov 23 02:05:33 EST 2014

FYI.................

From: Steve Jones
Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2014 2:32 PM
Subject: International DX Convention 2015 Visalia, California

Dear DXer,

I would like to extend a personal invitation to you and Members of your Club to attend the International DX Convention 2015 in Visalia, California on April 17-18-19, 2015.

IDXC 2015 will be our 66th annual International DX Convention.   DXers from around the world will gather once again to meet their fellow DXers, attend interesting and informative programs, see the latest in new products from the top vendors – and have a chance to win some great raffle prizes!

Full details of IDXC 2015 are at this website:  http://www.dxconvention.com/

Please print this flyer and post it at your local DXer gathering spot, and in your Club Newsletter:

http://dxconvention.com/pdf/2015-IDXC-Flyer.pdf

Please insert this short PPT file in your next Club meeting slide show:

http://dxconvention.com/pdf/2015-IDXC-PPT.ppt

I really encourage all our DXing friends to combine their visit to IDXC with a vacation.  Visalia is just a few hours from world-class California vacation destinations, described in this Vacation Options brochure:

http://dxconvention.com/pdf/2015-IDXC-Vacations.pdf

Thank you, and I hope to see you and many of your Club members at our International DX Convention next April!

- 73 and good DX de Mike, K6MKF, President - NCDXC