[Mldxcc] CA QSO Party Summary

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Tue Oct 7 02:20:47 EDT 2014

You can join NCCC by sending in the application:
http://www.nccc.cc/membership.html

No need to be there physically, although it's a great opportunity to meet
folks.
Don't worry about getting three sponsors. We can take care of that easily.
To save a stamp, scan your application and email it to Tom K6EU.

73, Alan  AD6E