[Mldxcc] Makrothen RTTY K6LE SO/Single Xcvr LP

K6LE - Rick k6le at mac.com
Tue Oct 14 10:50:47 EDT 2014

I stayed away from the contest for a couple of years because I also was confused.  I didn’t know how you would use the grid formula to calculate your score during the test and didn’t think it would be much fun to have to wait until you submitted your log to find out your score.

However, it turns out that N1MM (N1MM+ in my case) calculates the points for each QSO on the fly based on the exchange so it’s a piece of cake.

Rick
K6LE