[Mldxcc] The best RTTY DX contest you never heard of

Jeff Stai wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 14:45:16 EDT 2014

Heck, it didn't even make the JUG calendar this month. ;)

This weekend is the Japan Amateur Radio Teleprinter Society (JARTS) DX RTTY
contest.

As with most RTTY contests, this is an everyone works everyone for 48 hours.

Mults are call area in JA, US, VE, and VK, and DXCC entities - and they are
counted per band (woo hoo!) Two points for same continent, three for other
continents.

Exchange is RST and your age.

The level of activity is very high. Last year in the JARTS I made about 70%
of the number of Qs that I made in the CQ WW RTTY. That's pretty good.

It's a great chance to get on RTTY with plenty of DX signals to work!

Rules: http://jarts.jp/rules2014.html

Hope to see your print! 73 and have fun - jeff wk6i

ps: JA RTTY segments for your reference:

3.520-3.530MHz
3.599-3.612MHz
7.025-7.045MHz
7.100-7.200MHz