[Mldxcc] Fw: [DX-NEWS] KP1 is on..YIPPIEEEE

Emily Clarke n1did at comcast.net
Fri Oct 24 14:27:05 EDT 2014

This is what I love about Ham Radio.  I had never even heard of Navassa
(or the Guano Islands Act of 1856.  I'm shocked we aren't at war with
Haiti (tic)!  What a fascinating history of this, and all those little
islands the US siezed under the Guano Islands Act.

Thanks for passing this along Rick - now I'm really excited.

Emily N1DID