[Mldxcc] CQWW SSB K6SCA SOAB HP

Steve Allred k6sca at volcano.net
Sun Oct 26 21:35:25 EDT 2014

 Call: K6SCA
 Operator(s): K6SCA
 Station: K6SCA

 Class: SOAB HP
 QTH: SV
 Operating Time (hrs): 16.5

 160:  0
 80:  0
 40:  19      7  8
 20:  54   20  31
 15:  55    15 26
 10:  258   25  69
 ------------------------------
 Total:     386    67  134    Total Score = 200,196

 Club: Mother Lode DX & Contest Club

 Comments:

 Somewhat limited operating time; fighting some kind of bug/virus. Had
RF getting into the audio on 80, so no go there (thought I had that
gremlin licked). Got my butt kicked all over the band on 40 last
night, just too small of station.HOWEVER.....WORKING LIECHTENSTEIN,
LUXEMBOURG, WESTERN SAHARA AND ASCENSION ISLAND ALL IN THE SAME DAY
WILL MAKE A GUY FEEL BETTER!  73, STEVE / K6SCA

http://www.3830scores.com/